Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Quick Aside

Profuse advance apologies for the state of my blog posts over the next little bit. I have "Background 2" underway, but because part of the intent here is to provide a day-by-day account of our reintroduction efforts, the posts are going to be all over the map until I manage to get the daily records up to date as well as getting all the background and introduction posts finished. I'll be backdating posts and moving everything around for probably a couple of weeks. So if you get confused as to the order of all the posts, either sit tight and wait for me to get my chronology straight or just send me a "'the hell?" messages and I'll try to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear as soon as I have a chance to do my moderator thing on them. Be nice!